DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – Snow is coming to the Miami Valley Sunday night into Monday morning and it could make a mess for people commuting Monday moring.
Storm Team 2 Meteorologist Carly Smith said snow will become likely after 9 p.m. Sunday and widespread after midnight. 1-2 inches of snow is likely with isolated areas seeing 3 inches. Some freezing rain will also be possible on Monday morning.
Additional snowfall is likely Monday night and Tuesday morning. After that, the rest of the week looks dry with a chance for sunshine on Thursday. Temperatures will be very cold mid-week, but closer to normal by the end of the week.
2 NEWS, Storm Team 2 and WDTN.com will be monitoring the weather conditions closely and keeping you updated as the snow falls. Download the 2 NEWS App to stay up to date on road conditions, snowfall and school closings.
- Coronavirus in Ohio: 3 Miami Valley counties top the list of COVID-19 cases by population
- Biden selects running mate, expected to be revealed as early as today, reports say
- Dayton Children’s doctor offers guidance for schools that may encounter COVID-19 cases
- Big 10 postpones fall football season, other conferences could follow
- Gov. DeWine unveils education model for reopening schools