DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – Snow is coming to the Miami Valley Sunday night into Monday morning and it could make a mess for people commuting Monday moring.
Storm Team 2 Meteorologist Carly Smith said snow will become likely after 9 p.m. Sunday and widespread after midnight. 1-2 inches of snow is likely with isolated areas seeing 3 inches. Some freezing rain will also be possible on Monday morning.
Additional snowfall is likely Monday night and Tuesday morning. After that, the rest of the week looks dry with a chance for sunshine on Thursday. Temperatures will be very cold mid-week, but closer to normal by the end of the week.
2 NEWS, Storm Team 2 and WDTN.com will be monitoring the weather conditions closely and keeping you updated as the snow falls. Download the 2 NEWS App to stay up to date on road conditions, snowfall and school closings.
- Whaley says addressing gun violence is top of list at mayors conference in D.C.
- Driver injured after rollover crash in Trotwood
- Body found behind Springfield hotel identified
- Mother facing multiple charges after 16-year-old weighs in at 26 pounds
- China shuts down more cities in bid to contain deadly virus