DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – A Severe Thunderstorm Warning is in effect until 5:45 p.m. for southeastern Darke, northwestern Montgomery, southwestern Miami County, and northeastern Preble County.
Anyone in the impacted areas should move to an interior room on the lowest floor of their building.
- Police: 2 dead, 2 injured after high-speed police pursuit ends in Newport
- Springboro Police need help finding missing teen
- UD students start moving back to campus with added COVID-19 precautions
- Ohio schools can soon begin applying for grants to equip students with internet devices
- Sunny and warmer this weekend as the humidity rises