MIAMI VALLEY (WDTN) – After midnight, some strong thunderstorms are expected to head into the Miami Valley.
Storm Team 2 Chief Meteorologist Brian Davis says these storms could bring large hail, damaging winds, and torrential rain.
The risk for tornadoes remains very low. The greatest threat of high winds will be between 3 am and 8 am.
The National Weather Service urges residents to have a plan in place in case severe weather strikes.
Storms should gradually weaken as they continue east, moving through the area by early morning.Grab the FREE WDTN News App for iPhone or Android. Stay up to date with all the local news, weather and sports as well as live newscasts and events as they happen.
- Medal of Honor sought for medic who saved hundreds of lives on D-Day
- OSU Ryan Day announces Buckeyes new starting QB
- Controversial abortion bill may soon get redo in Congress
- Early Epstein accuser: Police could have stopped him in 1997
- Crash involving ODOT mowing truck shuts down road in Preble County