MIAMI VALLEY, Ohio (WDTN) – The entire Miami Valley is under a Winter Weather Advisory until Friday.
The following counties are under the advisory: Butler (starting at 10 pm), Champaign (starting at 4 pm), Clark (starting at 4 pm), Clinton (starting at 10 pm), Darke (starting at 4 pm), Greene (starting at 10 pm), Logan (starting at 4 pm), Mercer (starting at 4 pm), Miami (starting at 4 pm), Montgomery (starting at 4 pm), Preble (starting at 4 pm), Shelby (starting at 4 pm), and Warren (starting at 10 pm).
The advisory is scheduled to expire at 10 am for most affected counties. The advisory expires at 1 pm for Clinton and Greene counties.
Storm Team 2 Chief Meteorologist Brian Davis says we should expect to see a light snow accumulation, generally an inch. As temperatures drop into mid 20s, the potential for slick roads remains a risk.
Travelers should exercise caution and slow down while driving.
Hundreds of Ohio Department of Transportation crews are continuing to treat roadways. Drivers should be sure to move over and allow extra room for them to work.
- Rescheduled 5K race held to raise money for families this winter
- Soon-to-open Gem City Market hosts community cleanup event in Dayton
- Kroc Center vaccine clinic targets Hispanic community in effort to increase vaccinations
- One person taken to hospital after car flips on its top in Dayton
- Lawsuit: Virginia police officers threatened man and his career during traffic stop