MIAMI VALLEY, Ohio (WDTN) – The entire Miami Valley is under a Winter Weather Advisory until Friday.
The following counties are under the advisory: Butler (starting at 10 pm), Champaign (starting at 4 pm), Clark (starting at 4 pm), Clinton (starting at 10 pm), Darke (starting at 4 pm), Greene (starting at 10 pm), Logan (starting at 4 pm), Mercer (starting at 4 pm), Miami (starting at 4 pm), Montgomery (starting at 4 pm), Preble (starting at 4 pm), Shelby (starting at 4 pm), and Warren (starting at 10 pm).
The advisory is scheduled to expire at 10 am for most affected counties. The advisory expires at 1 pm for Clinton and Greene counties.
Storm Team 2 Chief Meteorologist Brian Davis says we should expect to see a light snow accumulation, generally an inch. As temperatures drop into mid 20s, the potential for slick roads remains a risk.
Travelers should exercise caution and slow down while driving.
Hundreds of Ohio Department of Transportation crews are continuing to treat roadways. Drivers should be sure to move over and allow extra room for them to work.
- Flyers Fans celebrate record-breaking season
- Students celebrate Read Across America Day early at Primrose School of Centerville
- Are you ready for Super Tuesday?
- Disturbance at Mamma DiSalvo’s prompts police response
- Agency: 2nd US case of person who got virus from community