DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – Snow fell across the Miami Valley Wednesday morning before the rain turned area roads into a slushy mess.
Storm Team 2 Meteorologist Carly Smith said roads will remain wet and slushy into Wednesday afternoon. Some residents may even see isolated flooding.
How much snow did you officially get? Here is what the National Weather Service has to say.
NWS snowfall totals the morning of Wednesday, Feb. 20, 2019:
- Springfield 6 inches (as of 9:40 a.m.)
- Piqua 5.3 inches (7 a.m.)
- Sidney 5 inches (7 a.m.)
- Huber Heights 4 inches (as of 10 a.m.)
- New Carlisle 4 inches (8 a.m.)
- Greenville 4 inches (9 a.m.)
- New Lebanon 3.7 inches (3.7 inches)
- Washington Court House 1.5 inches (8 a.m.)