DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) –
5:00 p.m. – The Flood Advisory for Montgomery County has expired. Storm Team 2 Chief Meteorologist Brian Davis says showers will wind down Wednesday evening as we approach sunset.
A Heat Advisory will impact the entire Miami Valley between noon and 8 p.m. on Thursday.
3:50 p.m. – Flooding could be an issue in parts of the Miami Valley on Wednesday as storms pass through the area.
The National Weather Service warned that a stationary storm over downtown Dayton just before 3:30 p.m. would likely bring street flooding and other urban flooding.
Montgomery County is under a Flood Advisory until 5:15 p.m.
- Southwest scaling back on cleanings after flights
- Ohio jobless claims fall again as federal checks end
- In scathing obit, Texas woman blames Trump, ‘selfish’ people for husband’s COVID-19 death
- Live streamed video shows priest in Beirut run for cover after explosions
- 1.2 million seek jobless aid after $600 federal check ends