DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – A three car accident has shutdown the eastbound lane on SR-35 by the Steve Whalen Boulevard exit.
The Montgomery County Sheriff’s Department confirmed that seven paramedics were dispatched to the scene which involved a dump truck, moving van and a car.
2 NEWS and WDTN.com will update this story as it develops.
- Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene says she has filed articles of impeachment against Biden
- Love candy? Company hiring candy testers
- Trump button used to order Diet Coke disappears from Oval Office’s Resolute Desk
- Biden signs 10 executive orders to tackle pandemic
- DHS: Biden administration will pause some US deportations for 100 days