DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) — A rollover crash on NB I-75 backed traffic up between Stanley Avenue and SR 4 for a little over an hour Monday morning.
The vehicle has been cleared and the congestion has been alleviated.
The Ohio Department of Transportation (ODOT) indicate on OHGO that there is a crash. Montgomery County Regional Dispatch confirmed that the car crash happened around 6:10 a.m.
- Indian village cheers for Harris before swearing-in
- On Day One, Biden to undo Trump policies on climate, virus
- Dr. Acton honored with UC Martin Luther King Jr. Humanitarian Award
- What to expect at an inauguration unlike any other
- Disney Plus adding all 5 seasons of ‘The Muppet Show’ starting February 19