DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) — A rollover crash on NB I-75 backed traffic up between Stanley Avenue and SR 4 for a little over an hour Monday morning.
The vehicle has been cleared and the congestion has been alleviated.
The Ohio Department of Transportation (ODOT) indicate on OHGO that there is a crash. Montgomery County Regional Dispatch confirmed that the car crash happened around 6:10 a.m.
- Vandalia residents react to Trump’s planned visit Monday
- ‘Renaissance man;’ Dayton artist chosen to paint Oregon District mural on Fifth St. bridge
- SWAT standoff ends in Dayton when man taken into custody
- Ohio hoping to recruit veterans to work the polls this November
- Package containing ricin and addressed to Trump intercepted by law enforcement