CLARK COUNTY, Ohio (WDTN) — The ramp from I-675 N to I-70 E is closed due to a semi rollover accident.
Ohio State Highway Patrol believe the ramp will be closed for several hours while the accident, and subsequent spill fuel, is cleaned up.
2 NEWS and WDTN.com will update this story as it develops.
- Police: 2 dead, 2 injured after high-speed police pursuit ends in Newport
- Springboro Police need help finding missing teen
- UD students start moving back to campus with added COVID-19 precautions
- Ohio schools can soon begin applying for grants to equip students with internet devices
- Ohio governor’s COVID-19 results show tests imperfections