DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – West Fourth Street between Main Street and Ludlow Street is closed to traffic until July 13.
The City of Dayton said in a press release that the closure is due to excavations and installations of water and sewer lines.
Detour routes are posted, using South Main Street, West Fifth Street, South Ludlow Street and South Wilkinson Street.
- Southwest scaling back on cleanings after flights
- Ohio jobless claims fall again as federal checks end
- In scathing obit, Texas woman blames Trump, ‘selfish’ people for husband’s COVID-19 death
- Live streamed video shows priest in Beirut run for cover after explosions
- 1.2 million seek jobless aid after $600 federal check ends