DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – The City of Dayton has closed part of Shroyer Road between Roy Avenue and Krebs Avenue to traffic from Tuesday, June 16, to Friday, June 26.
This section of road will be closed weekdays from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. depending on the weather.
The city says that the closure is due to needed pavement repair by the Division of Street Maintenance.
- Miami Valley 1B vaccination clinics fill up, Ohio supply doesn’t meet demand
- Ohio launches new online COVID-19 vaccine location tool
- With God’s Grace helping hundreds of people with free grocery store
- Girl Scout cookie season is continuing with safety measures for COVID-19
- Coronavirus in Ohio Saturday update: Nearly 80 additional deaths overnight