DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) — Repairs set to close the southbound I-75 on-ramp from Edwin C. Moses Blvd. have been rescheduled to Friday, Aug. 20, into the morning of Saturday, Aug. 21.
The closure will begin Friday at 10 p.m. and go until Saturday at 8 a.m. Crews will be working on pouring a bridge deck.
The following detour will be in place:
- Ramp Closure: U.S. 35 westbound exit ramp to Interstate 75 southbound
- U.S. 35 WB Detour: I-75 NB to Second Street(Exit 53) to I-75 SB
- Ramp Closure: Edwin C. Moses Blvd. entrance ramp to I-75 SB
- Edwin C. Moses Blvd. Detour: Dryden Rd. to I-75 SB
- Ramp Closure: I-75 SB exit ramp to Edwin C. Moses Blvd.
- I-75 SB Detour: Dryden Rd. to Edwin C. Moses Blvd.
- Double Lane Closure: I-75 southbound between Albany Street and S.R. 741, from 10:00 p.m. – 8:00 a.m.