MORAINE, Dayton (WDTN) – The City of Moraine announced on Facebook that starting Monday, April 6, Arbor Boulevard will be closed at Carillon Boulevard for a water main project.
The closure is expected to last around four to five weeks, weather permitting. A detour on East River Road will be provided.
The city asks that residents use caution and obey all construction signage.
- Coronavirus in Ohio Sunday update: 57,151 cases, 2,911 deaths
- $20 million funding opportunity to strengthen America’s water infrastructure
- Kanye West announces plans to run for president in 2020
- Second stimulus check: Where we stand as July begins
- Payne Recreation Center to open gym, will resume aerobics classes