DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) — The off-ramp to Main Street from northbound I-75 had to be shut down after a semi crash Saturday afternoon.
According to regional dispatch the call came in around 4:30. Police say the semi-truck went off the side of the road before going over a barrier wall onto the Main Street exit ramp.
The two left lanes are open to traffic but police say the ramp could be closed for hours as they wait on hazmat crews to deal with a fuel leak.
No word on whether any injuries were reported.
- Police: 2 dead, 2 injured after high-speed police pursuit ends in Newport
- Springboro Police need help finding missing teen
- UD students start moving back to campus with added COVID-19 precautions
- Ohio schools can soon begin applying for grants to equip students with internet devices
- Ohio governor’s COVID-19 results show tests imperfections