DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – A crash had the northbound lanes of I-75 at North Main Street closed Monday.
The crash happened around 7:15 am Monday on I-75. Police are rerouting traffic onto OH-4.
The northbound lanes were closed for less than an hour after a crash on the northbound side. Only minor injuries were reported.
2 NEW is working to learn more about this developing incident.
- Poll: Many in US support Trump decision to kill Iran general
- U.S. 35 EB reopens after early morning crash
- Houston building explosion shakes city, scatters debris
- Ohio school voucher program debate heats up as Feb. 1 enrollment date nears
- ‘It makes a big difference,’ Gov. DeWine applauds Springfield food bank’s grand opening