DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – A crash had the northbound lanes of I-75 at North Main Street closed Monday.
The crash happened around 7:15 am Monday on I-75. Police are rerouting traffic onto OH-4.
The northbound lanes were closed for less than an hour after a crash on the northbound side. Only minor injuries were reported.
2 NEW is working to learn more about this developing incident.
- Foundation in memory of Derrick Fudge planning first relief mission to Lake Charles after Laura and Sally storms
- Five people injured in US-35 crash between Beavercreek and Xenia
- Coronavirus in Ohio: 951 new cases, four new deaths reported Saturday
- Second stimulus checks: Where we stand after Trump’s push for new direct payments
- 16 shot, 2 fatally, at party in Rochester, police say