SPRINGBORO, Ohio (WDTN) – Springboro Schools and the Springboro community raised nearly $45,000 for Trotwood-Madison City Schools’ tornado relief efforts.
Here is a breakdown of the $44,871.70 total for their fundraiser:
- Springboro Schools: $21,950.70
- Christ Church United Methodist: $10,000
- Image Mark It, T-Shirts: $8,310
- Kona Ice: $2,611
- Springboro Optimist Club: $2,000
Each of the six Springboro Schools buildings conducted their own fundraiser in August and September.
Over 200 Trotwood students were displaced from their homes as a result of the Memorial Day tornado outbreak.
All funds raised will go toward school uniforms for the students, as well as continued tornado relief efforts for Trotwood-Madison City Schools.
- Ramp from I-70E to I-75N to close for safety repairs March 15
- LOOK: Police ask for help identifying tool theft suspect
- Limited number of fans to be allowed at men’s, women’s Big Ten basketball tournaments
- US jobless claims tick up to 745,000 as layoffs remain high
- ‘I-5 Strangler’ found strangled to death in California prison cell