TROTWOOD, Ohio (WDTN) – The FEMA Disaster Recovery Center in Trotwood is set to close on Thursday.
Their location at Trotwood-Madison High School will shut down at 7 pm and become combined with the Dayton Recovery Center nearby.
The Dayton center is at the Child Health Pavilion at Dayton Children’s Hospital.
It is open from 8:30 am until 7 pm Mondays through Saturdays.
- Big 10 cancels fall football season, other conferences could follow
- Gov. DeWine unveils education model for reopening schools
- Coronavirus in Ohio Tuesday update: 1,095 new cases, 35 additional deaths reported
- Police respond to Dayton duplex after man barricades himself inside
- County prosecutor files 3 motions to try juvenile as adult