TROTWOOD, Ohio (WDTN) – The FEMA Disaster Recovery Center in Trotwood is set to close on Thursday.
Their location at Trotwood-Madison High School will shut down at 7 pm and become combined with the Dayton Recovery Center nearby.
The Dayton center is at the Child Health Pavilion at Dayton Children’s Hospital.
It is open from 8:30 am until 7 pm Mondays through Saturdays.Grab the FREE WDTN News App for iPhone or Android. Stay up to date with all the local news, weather and sports as well as live newscasts and events as they happen.
- OSU Ryan Day announces Buckeyes new starting QB
- Controversial abortion bill may soon get redo in Congress
- Early Epstein accuser: Police could have stopped him in 1997
- Crash involving ODOT mowing truck shuts down road in Preble County
- 22 hearses carry more than 1,000 flower arrangements to Walmart Memorial site