HUBER HEIGHTS, Ohio (WDTN) — Wayne High School will begin slowly introducing students back to its building during the week of Oct. 19 to Oct. 23 — with each graduating class coming to the building one day each.
All other graduating classes will have a one hour delay and will continue learning remotely. The weeks schedule is:
- Oct. 19: Seniors only
- Oct. 20: Juniors only
- Oct. 21: Sophomores only
- Oct. 22: Freshman only
- Oct. 23: No school
Officials said in a letter to families that they’re doing this so they can have class specific meetings and to go over safety plans. It also gives freshman the opportunity to go through orientation.
Starting the week of Oct. 26, students will return to in-person instructions full-time but will not be in the building on Wednesdays.
To read the full back-to-school letter for families, click here.
- First accumulating snow of the 2020 season
- Coronavirus in Ohio Sunday update: 7,700+ new daily cases reported
- Fauci: US may see ‘surge upon surge’ of virus in weeks ahead
- Dave Prowse, actor who played Darth Vader, dies at 85
- Biden becomes first presidential candidate in U.S. history to surpass 80 million votes