DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – The University of Dayton reports six new cases of COVID-19 on its campus, bringing the total number of active cases to 94.
The university downgraded to “Status 3 – YELLOW – CAUTION” level.
UD also reports that 1,117 people have recovered from the virus. In total, the university has had 1,211 cases since August 10.
- Florida school district investigating claims that cheerleader was forced to kneel during anthem
- Skull found on fireplace mantle that of missing Tennessee man
- Social media scams have cost consumers $117M already this year – Here’s what to look out for
- ‘A new start’: 17 Mississippi inmates baptized by department’s ministry
- Top White House health official says Bismarck’s virus protocols the worst she’s seen