TIPP CITY, Ohio (WDTN) — Tipp City Schools is reporting a staff member at LT Intermediate School tested positive for COVID-19.
The district is currently working with Miami County Public Health on contact tracing to ensure students and staff are directly warned. The school will remain open while this takes place.
Officials told parents in a message that though several students at different schools have tested positive, the district has chosen to stay open with the students quarantining to reduce the spread.
- ‘I was so scared’: Pumpkin thrown off Indiana overpass smashes through student’s windshield
- Good grief! ‘It’s the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown’ no longer on TV
- Coronavirus in Ohio Tuesday update: 2,015 new cases, 8 additional deaths
- Rapper accused of fraudulently getting $1.2M in jobless benefits after boastful music video
- Kidnapping suspect arrested, awaiting extradition to Ohio