TIPP CITY, Ohio (WDTN) — Tipp City Police are asking for help identifying a suspect after he robbed a bank by threatening to spray the teller with a “bottle of COVID-19.”
The suspect entered Greenville Federal Bank around 1:30 p.m. Friday in an orange construction vest and socks over his hands. After the robbery, the suspect entered a black SUV and headed north on South Hyatt Street.
- Montgomery County Prosecutor warns of holiday scams while shopping online
- Warner Bros. to release all 2021 films on HBO Max, theaters
- Ohio hospitals ‘stressed to the extreme,’ Thanksgiving impact still unknown
- COVID-19 vaccination cards will be issued, health officials say
- Coronavirus in Ohio Thursday update: 8,921 new cases, 82 additional deaths