(Watch a portion of head coach Kevin Stefanski’s media availability from Thursday in the video player above)
Odell Beckham Jr. was sent home from practice Thursday with an illness.
He remains at home on Friday. The star wide receiver needs two consecutive negative PCR results separated by 24 hours to return to the team’s practice facility, per NFL protocol.
This news comes after the Indianapolis Colts said Friday that several individuals within their organization have tested positive for the coronavirus, days after playing the Browns.
FOLLOW MORE HEADLINES ON FOX8.COM:
- Wright State University students providing COVID-19 contact tracing support to local health departments
- Operation Football playoffs: Springfield, Alter, Marion Local advance
- Northridge Local Schools to stay remote for remainder of semester
- Missouri breeder euthanizes 21 dogs instead of turning them over to inspectors, AG says
- Kansas recalls hundreds of license plates over concern of racial slur