MONTGOMERY COUNTY, Ohio (WDTN) – Police say the chase of a stolen vehicle with three juveniles inside ended in a crash in Harrison Township Friday.
Police from several departments pursued a stolen Mercedes-Benz Friday, including the Montgomery County Sheriff’s Office, Dayton Police, Huber Heights Police and the Ohio State Highway Patrol. The chase came to an end near Needmore Road and N. Dixie Drive when the car crashed into a tree.
Police told 2 NEWS two weapons were found in the car. Two juvenile females and one juvenile male inside the vehicle were taken into custody. Emergency medics were called to the scene and checked on the three juveniles, but none were taken to the hospital.
OSHP told 2 NEWS state troopers saw the pursuit on I-70 and assisted from that point. No other details were available. 2 NEWS is working to learn more about this incident and will keep you updated when more information is available.
- Community members, officials plead with Ohioans to stay home, reconsider Thanksgiving gatherings
- Melania Trump’s error puts Oregon Christmas tree farm in spotlight
- Sheriff: Florida rapper made music, then killed 2 men in recording studio
- Pennsylvania halts alcohol sales in bars, restaurants night before Thanksgiving
- Miami Valley healthcare leaders ensure hospitals are keeping up with COVID surge