EATON, Ohio (WDTN) — The Ohio State Highway Patrol and the Montgomery County Coroner have confirmed that two people died in a crash on US 127 in Preble County over the weekend.
Edward Stoffregen, 74, of Somerville, and Katrina Potter, 39, Eaton, were pronounced dead at the scene Saturday afternoon.
Two children riding with Potter, both 8-years-old, were transported to Dayton Children’s Hospital after the crash and are in stable condition.
Police do not believe that drugs or alcohol were a factor in the accident, which is currently under investigation.
WDTN.com will update this story if more information is made available.
- Florida hospital reports state’s first case of omicron variant
- Navy SEAL dies from injuries sustained in training
- Darke County appoints new sheriff
- Devastating Carroll County fire destroys warehouse full of Toys for Tots gifts
- CPD: ‘Monsters’ killed two ‘babies,’ ‘young man’ in southeast Columbus shooting