DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) — The Wright State University Nutter Center will serve as a polling location for voters come Election Day — Tuesday, Nov. 3.
University officials said that Fairborn Precincts 217 through 224 and Bath Township Precinct 275 will be voting there. Almost 8,400 voters are registered across the nine precincts.
The polls are open on Election Day from 6:30 a.m. to 7:30 p.m.
Ohio voters can check their registration status, precinct and polling location on the secretary of state’s website.
- Young woman with grandfather in ICU from COVID-19 wants community to be safe on Thanksgiving
- COVID-19 patient at Utah hospital plays violin to thank caregivers while intubated
- Former dog owner sleeps at animal shelters, comforting pets waiting for forever homes
- Jeopardy! shares Thanksgiving message from late host Alex Trebek
- Second stimulus check: President-elect Biden’s thoughts on $1,200 payments