DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – Kroger has recalled ribeye steaks and ground beef for possible E. coli contamination.
The recall refers to bone-in and boneless ribeye steaks, as well as in-store produced ground beef with the following two labels:
Anyone who purchased these products between April 23 and June 7 should not eat them, and instead, throw them out or return the products to Kroger for a refund.
There have been no confirmed reports of illnesses due to consumption of these products.
Consumers with questions should call Kroger at 800-576-4377, request Option 1 followed by Option 5.
- LIVE: President Trump holds campaign rally in Circleville
- Coronavirus in Ohio: State sets new record for daily COVID-19 cases Saturday
- Fountain damaged after someone dumps dish soap into it
- With Charlie Brown specials gone from TV, here’s how to watch them for free
- Second stimulus checks: White House less optimistic than Pelosi on pre-election deal