(CNN) – Authorities in Philadelphia seized a JP Morgan Chase-owned cargo vessel with reportedly 20 tons of cocaine on board.
The banking giants don’t have operational control of the MSC Gayane, which is run by the Swiss-based ‘Mediterranean Shipping Company. ‘
Law enforcement agents boarded the ship in June and discovered the cocaine, the amount worth almost 1.3 billion dollars.
The bank has yet to comment.
- Dayton Police ask for help locating missing 12-year-old boy
- What did you listen to most this year? Spotify and Apple Music providing personalized 2020 review
- ‘Christmas Star’ to light up December sky for first time in 800 years
- Christmas trees selling fast in Clayton
- Cyberattacks surging as COVID-19 pandemic continues