CLAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) — The eastbound lanes of I-70 reopened Thursday morning after being closed for several hours.
The freeway was closed after a semi-truck crashed into a piece of construction equipment with workers inside. The crash happened just before 1 a.m. at the South Kimmel Road overpass.
Ohio State Highway Patrol said a semi-truck was going underneath a bridge when the driver clipped a piece of construction equipment with two workers inside. Both were injured but OSHP did not know the extent of their injuries.
The bridge was also damaged in the collision.
2 NEWS is working to learn more about this incident \and will keep you updated when more information is available.
- President Trump sets date to announce SCOTUS pick as GOP locks in votes needed to confirm nominee
- Maine to use ranked choice voting for presidential election
- House fire on North Barron Street in Eaton
- Centerville City Schools plans to bring students back for second quarter
- Autumn, a season of change and falling temperatures