DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – The Dayton Human Relations Council, in collaboration with the National Conference for Community and Justice of Greater Dayton and the Gem City Market Co-op, will host
Collective Community Conversations on Racism and Justice.
Each session will be a 90-minute Zoom meeting.
The city said that the new series is designed for “dialogue, information sharing and community building across race, perspective, background and age.” Community members, practitioners and
organizations are invited to attend and actively participate.
- Thursday, June 25, 6:30 p.m. to 8 p.m. To register, click here.
- Wednesday, July 8, noon to 1:30 p.m. To register, click here.
- Wrap-up session: Thursday, July 23, 6:30 p.m. to 8 p.m. To register, click here.
For more information, call the Human Relations Council at 937-333-1402.
- Dr. Fauci addresses coronavirus mutations, state of pandemic in first briefing of Biden administration
- Girls inspired as Vice President Kamala Harris takes oath
- Biden administration asks Congress to pass COVID-19 relief bill
- Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene says she has filed articles of impeachment against Biden
- Love candy? Company hiring candy testers