HARRISON TWP., Ohio (WDTN) – The Harrison Township Fire Department responded to a call at the Dayton Rugby Grounds for a structure fire on Monday, March 30 at 7:15 a.m.
When authorities arrived they confirmed with 2 NEWS that the structure was a concession stand on the grounds.
Firefighters successfully put out the flames but the structure is a total loss. They could not immediately say what may have caused the fire.
- Veterans age 60 and older receive vaccine at Dayton VA clinic
- Shenise Turner-Sloss kicks off campaign for Dayton City Commission
- Miami Valley Military History Museum hosts event to raise awareness of potential move
- Englewood Lee’s Famous Recipe restaurant first in Miami Valley to test new AI technology at the drive-thru
- Coronavirus in Ohio Saturday: 1,774 new cases, 54 deaths