COLUMBUS, Ohio (WDTN) – Wednesday, Governor DeWine announced a travel advisory for all individuals coming into Ohio from states reporting positive testing rates of 15 percent or higher for COVID-19.
The state is recommending that those individuals self-quarantine for 14 days at home or in a hotel.
The advisory applies to those who live in Ohio and those traveling to Ohio from the affected states, whether they are traveling for businesses or vacationing.
- How does that work? Gymnastics scoring explained
- U.S. men set to seek first gymnastics team medal since 2008
- Simone Biles honored with her own Twitter GOAT emoji
- Olympic medalists get new right to pose for mask-less photos
- Land of Illusion publishes open letter after drowning, accusations of lax regulations