COLUMBUS, Ohio (WDTN) – Wednesday, Governor DeWine announced a travel advisory for all individuals coming into Ohio from states reporting positive testing rates of 15 percent or higher for COVID-19.
The state is recommending that those individuals self-quarantine for 14 days at home or in a hotel.
The advisory applies to those who live in Ohio and those traveling to Ohio from the affected states, whether they are traveling for businesses or vacationing.
- Biden to block Trump’s plan to lift COVID-19 European travel restrictions
- ‘Tired of being divided’: Garth Brooks to sing at Biden inaugural
- No indication of insider threat before inauguration, says acting Pentagon chief
- How do you impeach a former president?
- Super Bowl Experience construction ramps up along Tampa Riverwalk