COLUMBUS, Ohio (WDTN) – Wednesday, Governor DeWine announced a travel advisory for all individuals coming into Ohio from states reporting positive testing rates of 15 percent or higher for COVID-19.
The state is recommending that those individuals self-quarantine for 14 days at home or in a hotel.
The advisory applies to those who live in Ohio and those traveling to Ohio from the affected states, whether they are traveling for businesses or vacationing.
- Democrats to unveil bill to expand US Supreme Court by four justices
- Body found in Mississippi River identified as missing LSU student
- Lawmakers worried removing troops from Afghanistan will create space for terror groups
- House committee investigates opioid abuse spike during pandemic
- Weinstein accuser breaks silence to push for consent law as former producer seeks new trial