COLUMBUS, Ohio (WDTN) – Wednesday, Governor DeWine announced a travel advisory for all individuals coming into Ohio from states reporting positive testing rates of 15 percent or higher for COVID-19.
The state is recommending that those individuals self-quarantine for 14 days at home or in a hotel.
The advisory applies to those who live in Ohio and those traveling to Ohio from the affected states, whether they are traveling for businesses or vacationing.
- Q&A: What’s happening at the US Postal Service, and why?
- Trump orders Chinese owner of TikTok to sell US assets
- Trump supporters attempt world record boat parade near Clearwater Beach
- ODH prohibits use of face shields in Ohio schools
- Fairborn Lions Club hosting drive-thru instead of annual Sweet Corn Festival