COLUMBUS (WCMH) — Ohio State Head Football Coach Ryan Day has been named the Big Ten Coach of the Year.
The award is the first for a Buckeye coach since Earle Bruce in 1979.
Day is in his first year as head coach and currently has a 12-0 record and a win in his first game against Michigan.
The Buckeyes are preparing for the Big Ten Championship game against Wisconsin on Saturday and a bowl game.
- Ohio peace officer training to begin at Edison State
- US can’t replace Pres. Trump in columnist’s defamation lawsuit, federal judge rules
- WATCH: 1-on-1 with Ohio Secretary of State LaRose one week until Election Day
- Coronavirus in Ohio Tuesday update: DeWine briefing scheduled for 2pm
- 2021 income tax brackets released: Where do you stand?