CINCINNATI (WDTN) – Several sources are reporting Cincinnati Reds and Fox Sports Ohio broadcaster Thom Brennaman has resigned.
Brennaman had been suspended since August 19 for using a homophobic slur on-air. Brennman issued a statement to ESPN saying he was “so very sorry”.
He also thanked the Reds, Reds fans, and the LQBTQ community for the support he’s received since the incident. Brennman has been with the Reds since 2006.
- Public Health discusses what Level 4 guidelines could look like
- Texas woman asked to take down ‘inappropriate’ skeleton display in front yard
- Oklahoma twins’ TikTok election video gets millions of views
- Less than a week: Key dates as we approach Election Day
- FBI warns ransomware assault threatens US healthcare system