PHOENIX, Arizona (WCMH) — An orangutan at the Phoenix Zoo must know something the oddsmakers don’t know.
Rayma the orangutan, a 14-year-old female who arrived at the zoo earlier this year, has picked the Ohio State University Buckeyes to win Saturday’s Fiesta Bowl.
A video posted to Twitter shows Rayma enter her enclosure at the zoo and choose between two t-shirts — OSU and Clemson.
At first, Rayma appears to favor the Clemson orange, but ends up putting the red OSU shirt on, solidifying her pick of the Buckeyes.
Rayma has experience picking winners — she’s correctly predicted the last two Super Bowl winners.
- Alumna, SGA Vice President start George Floyd Memorial scholarship at Wright State University
- DPS will begin hybrid learning option in November, need parents response by Oct. 23
- ‘It would create a constitutional crisis’: Democrats, Republicans clash on when to fill Supreme Court vacancy
- Health care, abortion center stage in SCOTUS fight
- Coronavirus stimulus update: Pelosi, Mnuchin still far from agreement as discussions continue