FRANKLIN, Ohio (WDTN) – The Franklin Wildcats were looking to improve on its undefeated season after last week’s 10-point win over Edgewood when the Xenia Buccaneers rolled into town on Friday night.
The Buccaneers put a spoil on the unblemished Wildcats record, winning a close one 27-20 on the road.
- US can’t replace Pres. Trump in columnist’s defamation lawsuit, federal judge rules
- WATCH: 1-on-1 with Ohio Secretary of State LaRose one week until Election Day
- Coronavirus in Ohio Tuesday update: DeWine briefing scheduled for 2pm
- 2021 income tax brackets released: Where do you stand?
- Ohio approves $425 million in COVID-19 relief funding for Ohio