TROY, Ohio (WDTN) – There are some great rivalries in and around the Miami Valley but none of them have been going at it more than Piqua and Troy. In fact no two schools have played each other more than these Miami county foes. Friday night was the 135th meeting.
Troy won bragging rights in this one 9-35.
- DP&L reports nearly 2000 people without power
- Ohio CARES Act funding to help local businesses
- Pregnant ESPN reporter fires back after ‘troll’ tries to body-shame her
- Arenas, stadiums find new life as safer options for voting
- Officials track down first-ever ‘murder hornet’ nest in Washington