TROTWOOD, Ohio (WDTN) – In one of the most anticipated match-ups in the Miami Valley every year, the Wayne Warriors traveled to Trotwood-Madison to take on the Rams in the Premier Health Game of the Week.
After a back-and-forth game for much of the first half, the Rams pulled ahead in the second half and never looked back, taking down the Warriors 40-28.
- Pres. Trump, Biden hold campaign events in battleground states
- Driver crawls out of flipped car in Dayton
- Tropical Storm Zeta forecast to intensify into hurricane as it enters Gulf
- VP Pence’s top aide tests positive for coronavirus
- One dead in motorcycle crash in Dayton