CENTERVILLE, Ohio (WDTN) – The six-week sprint to the high school football postseason has reached the midway point as teams are already eyeing league championships and playoff position.
One of the most fierce rivalries in the Miami Valley is Wayne at Centerville and it is the Premier Health Game of the Week.
This year marks the 19th season for the Greater Western Ohio Conference and the Warriors lead the series 11-8 since 2001. Both teams are trying to go above the .500 mark as we reach the halfway point of the season.
Wayne avenges their loss from a year ago beating Centerville 28-23.
- President Trump sets date to announce SCOTUS pick as GOP locks in votes needed to confirm nominee
- Maine to use ranked choice voting for presidential election
- House fire on North Barron Street in Eaton
- Centerville City Schools plans to bring students back for second quarter
- Autumn, a season of change and falling temperatures