CENTERVILLE, Ohio (WDTN) – The six-week sprint to the high school football postseason has reached the midway point as teams are already eyeing league championships and playoff position.
One of the most fierce rivalries in the Miami Valley is Wayne at Centerville and it is the Premier Health Game of the Week.
This year marks the 19th season for the Greater Western Ohio Conference and the Warriors lead the series 11-8 since 2001. Both teams are trying to go above the .500 mark as we reach the halfway point of the season.
Wayne avenges their loss from a year ago beating Centerville 28-23.
- Despite COVID-19 concerns, some shoppers still line up for deals
- Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccine low temperature requirement poses challenges
- Coroner called to Dayton house fire
- Young woman with grandfather in ICU from COVID-19 wants community to be safe on Thanksgiving
- COVID-19 patient at Utah hospital plays violin to thank caregivers while intubated