CLEVELAND, Ohio (WJW) — Three more Cleveland Browns players have been placed on the reserve/COVID-19 list.
According to a release from the Browns, Jack Conklin, Charley Hughlett and Cody Parkey have been placed on the reserve/COVID-19 list.
The reserve list category was created for a player who either tests positive for COVID-19 or who has been quarantined after having been in close contact with an infected person or persons, according to the Browns.
Per NFL and NFLPA policy, teams are not permitted to comment on a player’s medical status, and teams cannot say whether a player is in quarantine or positive for COVID-19.
LATEST HEADLINES FROM FOX8.COM:
- PHOTOS: Bobcat burned in California wildfire set for release to wild
- Trump teases 2024 run at White House Christmas party
- Monolith in Utah desert was toppled by group who said ‘leave no trace’, visitor says
- Health care workers go on strike, demand protection against virus
- A first look at Ohio’s initial COVID-19 vaccine distribution plan