DAYTON (WDTN) – Greenville’s Clayton Murphy, who won a Bronze Medal in the 2016 Rio Games, says the Tokyo Olympics delay doesn’t diminish the desire to compete. The USA track athlete is currently in Portland, Oregon training. The 25 year-old former Tri-Village and University of Akron star says he’s pleased that the IOC made its decision sooner rather than later. Murphy says he and some fellow athletes are anticipating a really special and unique Olympic gathering in 2021.
- Rent comes due as issues persist with state unemployment system, despite reinforcements
- When will coronavirus cases peak in Ohio? Models say it could be weeks
- Miami Valley Warmline offers mental health support during pandemic
- Dayton Children’s offers advice for families in quarantine through video series
- VIDEO: Husband sings through nursing home window to his 83-year-old wife