Editor’s Note: The video may contain language some find offensive.
CLEVELAND, Ohio (WJW) – Throngs of fans surrounded the fence at Cleveland Hopkins International Airport in the wee hours of the morning Monday for a chance to see their postseason-winning Cleveland Browns.
Fans, young and old, were hugging, cheering, chanting, and waving Browns flags, even before the Browns touched down back in the Land.
About 100 people gathered together for the welcome home.
The Browns finally got home around 3 a.m.
Players reacted by honking their car horns as they drove away from the airport.
Read more FOX8.com headlines:
- Coronavirus in Ohio update: State to release latest case numbers
- Louisiana woman arrested after refusing to return $1.2 million mistakenly put into her account
- Official: Chinese vaccines’ effectiveness low
- Chloé Zhao becomes 1st woman of color to win top DGA honor
- Bowen Yang makes waves on ‘SNL’ as iceberg that sunk Titanic