Editor’s Note: The video may contain language some find offensive.
CLEVELAND, Ohio (WJW) – Throngs of fans surrounded the fence at Cleveland Hopkins International Airport in the wee hours of the morning Monday for a chance to see their postseason-winning Cleveland Browns.
Fans, young and old, were hugging, cheering, chanting, and waving Browns flags, even before the Browns touched down back in the Land.
About 100 people gathered together for the welcome home.
The Browns finally got home around 3 a.m.
Players reacted by honking their car horns as they drove away from the airport.
Read more FOX8.com headlines:
- Off by one number: Missouri girl inundated with phone calls from Arizonans looking for vaccine
- MRI researcher may have accidentally discovered how gas planets are magnetic
- Trouble breathing, tooth loss: Some COVID-19 patients face lasting effects
- Majority of U.S. Catholics say abortion should be legal in most cases, survey shows
- Is there life after death? Businessman offers nearly $1 million to find out