DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – Former Flyer Obi Toppin will likely become the first University of Dayton player selected in the first round of the NBA draft since Jim Paxson back in 1979.
Toppin talks where he wants to play while his former Flyer teammates and head coach Anthony Grant talk about Obi’s future in the NBA.
- Holiday traditions underway in DC today: White House Christmas Tree, presidential turkeys
- VIDEO: Montgomery County Sheriff’s Office looking for person of interest
- Dayton closes city buildings to the public Monday
- Second stimulus checks: Biden, Democrats push GOP for more virus relief
- Walmart Black Friday: See the deals that start this week