DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) — The Dayton Flyers men’s basketball team has dropped out of the Crossover Classic holiday tournament scheduled to be played in Sioux Falls South Dakota thanksgiving weekend.
UD was set to open the tourney on November 25rth against Wichita State, but pulled out as coronavirus cases continue to spike in that state.
The move comes a day after Ohio State pulled out of the tournament over COVID-19 concerns.
- Dayton businesses hope Small Business Saturday support continues through holiday season
- Last chance to vote in round one of our Christmas movie bracket
- Yellow Springs holiday tradition continues for more than a century thanks to generosity of a former slave
- Coronavirus in Ohio Saturday update: State surpasses 400,000 cases
- Walmart announces Cyber Monday 2020 deals