BEREA, Ohio (WJW)– The Cleveland Browns placed Karl Joseph on the COVID-19 list, the team announced Tuesday evening.
He joins tight end Harrison Bryant and fellow safety Andrew Sendejo on the list. The pair were added earlier on Tuesday.
The Browns are not permitted to disclose if a player is in quarantine or is positive for COVID-19, per NFL and NFLPA policy.
COVID-19 caused big headaches for the Browns in their loss to the Jets. Jarvis Landry, Rashard Higgins, Donovan Peoples-Jones and KhaDarel Hodge were ruled out after they were in close contact with linebacker B.J. Goodson, who tested positive for the virus.
Cleveland hosts Pittsburgh at FirstEnergy Stadium at 1 p.m. Sunday with a playoff berth on the line in Week 17.
The latest headlines from FOX8.com:
- Nagy notches Wright State win No. 100 in Saturday rout
- Miami Valley 1B vaccination clinics fill up, Ohio supply doesn’t meet demand
- ‘We just need to be us’: Browns ready for Sunday matchup against Kansas City
- Ohio launches new online COVID-19 vaccine location tool
- With God’s Grace helping hundreds of people with free grocery store