CINCINNATI, Ohio (WDTN) — Vice President Mike Pence spoke at a “Make America Great Again!” event in Cincinnati Wednesday evening, right on the tail of a similar event in Portsmouth, N.H.
Pence will spoke at Lunken Field in the Cincinnati Municipal Airport at 6 p.m.
He talked about reversing Obama-era policies, rebuilding our military, reestablishing religious liberty and cutting taxes as well as red tape.
WDTN.com will update this story as it develops.
- Young woman with grandfather in ICU from COVID-19 wants community to be safe on Thanksgiving
- COVID-19 patient at Utah hospital plays violin to thank caregivers while intubated
- Former dog owner sleeps at animal shelters, comforting pets waiting for forever homes
- Jeopardy! shares Thanksgiving message from late host Alex Trebek
- Second stimulus check: President-elect Biden’s thoughts on $1,200 payments