DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – President Trump will make a campaign stop in Cincinnati Thursday night as he looks ahead to his 2020 re-election bid.
U.S. Bank Arena is already busy in preparation for the rally. The doors open to the public at 4 pm Thursday.
The President is expected to take the stage around 7 pm but several will speak before that including Vice President Trump, Governor Mike DeWine and others.
Trump is expected to celebrate economic successes in the region at the rally. Signs can be seen around the area saying, “JOBS! JOBS! JOBS!”.
Stay with WDTN.com and 2 NEWS all day for full coverage of the rally. You can watch the President speak Thursday evening right here on WDTN.com.
- Coach, school officials remember 15-year-old killed in shooting
- Dayton Auto Show begins Thursday
- Rumpke truck involved in deadly crash
- New funding program will fight blight in Montgomery County
- Farmers educate Ohio lawmakers on agriculture