DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – With November’s presidential election quickly approaching, so is the deadline to submit voter registrations. Registrations must be updated or completed no later than 30 days prior to an upcoming election. The deadline to register for the general election in Ohio is Oct. 5.
Those who’ve moved out of the state are encouraged to complete a voter registration cancellation form and mail it to the county board of elections of your previous place of residence.
Ohio residents can register to vote on the Secretary of State’s website. More information and answers to frequently asked questions can be found here.
- Public Health discusses what Level 4 guidelines could look like
- Texas woman asked to take down ‘inappropriate’ skeleton display in front yard
- Oklahoma twins’ TikTok election video gets millions of views
- Less than a week: Key dates as we approach Election Day
- FBI warns ransomware assault threatens US healthcare system