COLUMBUS (WCMH) — Ohio Secretary of State Frank LaRose has announced a statewide poll worker recruitment and voter registration campaign with Ohio barbershops and salons.
LaRose announced the initiative in front of A Cut Above the Rest barbershop on N. High Street at 10:30 a.m., Monday.
“If people are going to gather at a barber shop and have a political conversation, the next step is you’ve got to be registered to vote,” said LaRose while talking with A Cut Above the Rest owner Al Edmondson. “If you really want to take it to the next level, sign up to be a poll worker so you can help make sure that your neighbors will have a free and fair election as well.”
- Daughter of ‘Basketball Wives’ star killed in Memphis crash
- Police: Woman reportedly driven into Rhode Island river by man she met on dating app
- A doc from the Disney family takes aim at the Mouse House
- Husband and wife give friends a life-saving gift – their kidneys
- Police: Central State University under lockdown