COLUMBUS (WCMH) — Ohio Secretary of State Frank LaRose has announced a statewide poll worker recruitment and voter registration campaign with Ohio barbershops and salons.
LaRose announced the initiative in front of A Cut Above the Rest barbershop on N. High Street at 10:30 a.m., Monday.
“If people are going to gather at a barber shop and have a political conversation, the next step is you’ve got to be registered to vote,” said LaRose while talking with A Cut Above the Rest owner Al Edmondson. “If you really want to take it to the next level, sign up to be a poll worker so you can help make sure that your neighbors will have a free and fair election as well.”
- Student loans forgiven for 18,000 former students of ITT Technical Institute
- ‘It’s actually happening’: Two Kansas City area gymnasts ready to take on Olympic Trials
- Coronavirus in Ohio Wednesday update: 381 new cases reported
- Gov. DeWine: $10 million to be given to Ohio schools for security upgrades
- When to watch the Dayton Dragons on Dayton’s CW