Ohio (WDTN) – Dr. Jill Biden will kick off the virtual “Biden for President Ohio” campaign Saturday, September 19. From 11:30a.m. until 1:30p.m. Dr. Biden will lead a phonebank with volunteers on behalf of her husband, democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden.
Volunteers will make calls across the state to gauge voter interest ahead of the November election. If you would like to volunteer, RSVP here.
- Florida school district investigating claims that cheerleader was forced to kneel during anthem
- Skull found on fireplace mantle that of missing Tennessee man
- Social media scams have cost consumers $117M already this year – Here’s what to look out for
- ‘A new start’: 17 Mississippi inmates baptized by department’s ministry
- Top White House health official says Bismarck’s virus protocols the worst she’s seen