EAST PROVIDENCE, R.I. (WPRI) – Incumbent President Donald Trump and former Vice President Joe Biden squared off for the second and last time on a debate stage Thursday night in Nashville.
With two weeks left until Election Day, new debate rules in effect, and Biden leading nationally in the polls, the action kicked off at 9 p.m., and was broadcasted live from Belmont University, a private Christian university in Nashville, Tennessee.
The debate was broken into six 15-minute segments, each focused on a different topic chosen by the moderator, NBC’s Karen Welker. Welker’s topical lineup was: “Fighting Covid-19,” “American Families,” “Race in America,” “Climate Change,” “National Security,” and “Leadership.”
Now it’s time to weigh in by taking our instant poll below, and see who other viewers think won the 90-minute debate.
Instant Poll: Who do you think won?
Thank you for participating in our instant poll.
- Community members, officials plead with Ohioans to stay home, reconsider Thanksgiving gatherings
- Melania Trump’s error puts Oregon Christmas tree farm in spotlight
- Sheriff: Florida rapper made music, then killed 2 men in recording studio
- Pennsylvania halts alcohol sales in bars, restaurants night before Thanksgiving
- Miami Valley healthcare leaders ensure hospitals are keeping up with COVID surge